Visit UNESCO World Heritage site at Gobustan National Park to eyewitness culture of prehistoric humans depicted on Rock as rock-art representation, and Gobustan Mud volcanoes in Dashgil to explore surface similar to one on the Moon as anomalic geological processes in exuding mud volcanoes and Bibi Heybat Mosque, a historic mosque with cultural and social value.
Afterwards we visit a castle-like hindu-zoroastrian pilgrimage site of Ateshgah (fire temple) Temple from XVIII-XIX century, Oil fields and ‘nodding donkey’ (oil pump) of Ramana village, ever-lasting fire at Yanardag (fire mountain) and later 15 minutes photo-shooting of Heydar Aliyev Centre.
ATTRACTIONS ARE COVERED
Gobustan Rock-Art Museum, Gobustan Mud volcanoes in Dashgil and Bibi Heybat Mosque, Ateshgah and Yanardag are the attractions to visit.
Overall duration of the tour is about 8-9 hours. It also involves 240 km driving in total.
- Pick up and drop off in the city centre/hotel
- Transport service with AC
- Private tour with a local guide
- Entrance tickets to sights
- 0.5L bottled water
- NOTE: Mud Volcanoes are inaccessible in a rainy day.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entry to Heydar Aliyev Center
- Alcoholic Beverages
PRICE FOR PER PERSON IN GROUPS
- 1 person: 250 azn
- 2 people: 160 azn/per person
- 3 people: 130 azn/per person
- 4 people: 120 azn/per person
- 5-9 people: 90 azn/per person
- 10 and more: 80 azn/per person